Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soundscrazy Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2012, 12:57 AM
    My man friend wanting me to meet the ex wife.
    Ok, so my daughter wanted to have a sleepover, I said OK and of course one of the girls is the mans daughter. In the morning he called me, and he said that his ex wife was in town and she wanted to meet me! I asked him how he felt about that. He said he was OK with it. Well, I ended the conversation quickly. At work I couldn't stop but to think about his ex wife. Why she wants to meet me. Later that night girls started to arrive. I had just got back with the pizza's and they had just got to my house. The mother got out of the van told me who she was, the daughter got out of the van, ran into my arms and told me it wad the longest 3 weeks of her life. ( that she hasen't seen me) At that point I was like oh no she did not just say that in front of the mother. Well the mother said to me its nice to put a face with the women who has my children's hearts.
    So needless to say I felt very uncomfortable.
    The advice I'm looking for is did I do the right thing by agreeing to meet her? Do you think I opened another wrong door with this family? I did the right thing in my eyes, by not responding to any of his other text messages. And I did not tell him about what his ex wife or his daughter talked to me about. Was that wrong of me?
    Just when I thought I had 3 weeks of no extras I feel it came right back at me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2012, 02:24 AM
    Sounds strange, and I would not respond more about it. I also may take care about having a sleep over without a adult women present in the home also.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 1, 2012, 04:34 AM
    This story is confusing. Are we supposed to go back and read all your old posts? It would be better if you could summarize your situation. I can't even tell if you are still married, and what this man's relationship with you is.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 1, 2012, 07:47 AM
    Joy is correct.

Right or wrong could vary depending on many things here. Are you dating this guy? Are you married? Is he remarried? Have you been taking care of the kids? Are they good friends with your daughter? It's all too confusing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best guy friend had sex with my friend when I didn't show up to meet them.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a friendship group of three, my best guy friend, a friend or a friend who had become a friend of mine and I. The best guy friend I had known since I was three months old. He was always so awkward with social situations so he'd rely on me to help him out. We were really trusting of one another...

How often should I meet with my boy friend? [ 9 Answers ]

My family does not agree me and my boy friend. We meet almost everyday on weekdays about 1 and half hour or 2 hours upmost.but I'm always rushing to go home as I'm worry my mum will scold me.another reason is I feel like trying to stay late after working hours.on weekends I really prefer staying...

My wife flew out early to meet my best friend in Vegas.What should I think? [ 3 Answers ]

Friend and I have been best of friends for nine years. My wife and I have been together for four years. My friend is single and very flirty and my wife returns it. We all hang out together all the time, when we can. He has moved six hours from here. Last December I was invited to vegas by some...

Lonely Wife and meet some one else [ 3 Answers ]

Ok here is my story… I have been married for 10 years never once cheated or enough given it serious thought (I have been given opportunity to but never acted on it). I have one wonderful little boy who has convinced out of grieve and not love. Those that are close to me know that I have been...

View more questions Search