Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swagg_princess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 05:09 PM
    How to make money as a 10 year old kid
    I am 10 years old and cannot go into any neighbors house, because of my parents. I'm quite frankly very shy to go around selling stuff so what should I do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Can you do chores for your parents or relatives that live nearby?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 08:54 PM
    At your age you're too young to babysit, you're too young to be hired by anyone. Really, your options are dog walking, shoveling snow, a paper route, all of which would have to be approved by your parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I make all the money, I make all the rules about it, right? [ 39 Answers ]

Of course not. That's the dumbest thing ever said. Now how do I convince my wife that just because I make the money (she is a stay at home mom to our 2 terrors) doesn't mean that she doesn't get to spend it and doesn't get an equal say in how it is spent. Ive tried the "were partners,...

How an 11 year old girl can make money [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm an 11 year old girl, and I need a large amount of money (I'm saving up for something), but I can't really go to neighbours, and my parents aren't that willing, so has anyone got any ideas of money-saving? Thanks! :)

How can 11-year-olds make money [ 1 Answers ]

I really need some money to buy a 3DS. My parents don't give me pocket money. I don't want any babysitting, and doing things for strangers please!

View more questions Search