Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tookie90404 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Ants and sugar
    Do ants like brown sugar or white sugar more? Please help me... I put sugar in to different saucers and I have ants but I don't know which they like more
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Isn't that the point of your experiment? Count the numbers of ants!
    Asaahi Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 10:33 AM
    You could set up a better experiment by weighing out the sugar. Then see which one weighs less after I don't know, maybe 2 days!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar"? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Please, who's the artist who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar" with changed lyrics.. "Honey, I gotta lotta money.."?

Fire Ants [ 5 Answers ]

I am from east Texas,and need some advice on killing these fire ants.just ran up on this site some how,and glad I did.sounds like fun and informative.just wanted to say hi to all.

Help With Ants [ 3 Answers ]

We live in a very sandy area and have lots of leaf cutter ants. (I'm not sure that is the correct name) The ants are red and have long spidery legs. They make trails when they are searching for whatever they are going to cut down. You may have a flower bed with beautiful flowers in it today and by...

Ants in my home [ 6 Answers ]

Dose anyone have a good home remedy to get rid of ants, something that's safe for kids to be around?

Ants [ 7 Answers ]

Does anybody know any good tips for getting rid of ants?

View more questions Search