Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4fajaboys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 02:05 PM
    I have a back pack leaf blower
    I have a back pack leaf blower. My son accidentally put half and half which is antifreeze in it instead of gas. Now we can't get it to start, he emptied out the antifreeze and put in regular gas, and tried, but no luck. Any ideas?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 02:19 PM
    At the very least you will need to remove and clean the spark plug. Make sure the antifreeze is out (especially out of the carb) and eventually it should start if you have a little bit of luck on your side.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2012, 05:12 PM
    You will need to completely clean out the entire fuel system. That means carb, fuel lines and gas tank. Wasn't the container marked?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ran leaf blower without oil [ 13 Answers ]

My darling wife ran a Craftsman leaf blower with straight gas - no oil mixed in. It ran about 10 minutes then stopped. The starter cord will not pull. I took it apart and can see what is stopping the cord - 2 spring loaded arms are hitting a round, grooved plastic piece in such a way that it stops...

Gas leaf blower [ 0 Answers ]

I meant to ask what is the factorey setting for h and L on a craftsman 200 mph/430 cfm 25cc gas leaf blower I think it's a 2008

Gas Leaf Blower [ 5 Answers ]

I have a McCulloch 32cc Gas Blower.When I put the choke on it starts and then when I put it on run it dies out.

Leaf Blower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a leaf blower and I think I ran it with too little oil and now the cord will not pull through to start the machine. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

View more questions Search