Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    razjivin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 11:58 AM
    Align cartrigies by button combination (hp photosmart pro b8353)
    How to start "align cartrigies" procedure by printer buttons (without comp)?
    Printer HP photosmart pro b8353, Vista 64-bit. I haven't CD disk. I use driver from HP site but without HP toolbox. So I don't know how to start utility to align cartrigies.

Check out some similar questions!

HP Photosmart Plus printer [ 4 Answers ]

We are having problems with our printer not printing complete text, 1/2 of letter is incomplete,and a single Typed page is being split on to 2 pages. We bought new cartridges and problem did not alleviate. Any suggestions what we might be able to do? We don't print often and knew ink was drying...

Photosmart 2610 all in one [ 2 Answers ]

My photosmart 2610 will not scan to word. I have been communicating with iYogi, HP by telephone and by email. No one can fix the problem!!

HP Photosmart Printer [ 1 Answers ]

I just changed the ink in my printer, both colored and black, and the green color is not printing out. I have cleaned and calibrated, but everything has a shade of blue instead of green.

Hp photosmart Printer 7550 [ 2 Answers ]

We just recently purchased this printer has all the whisle and bells at Office Depot at a good price $269.00 A little disappointed in in the printing results .Some prints come out great and others not so great. Maybe we don't know what we are doing.. Any ideas that you have will be helpful and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.