Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hdbby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Wiring diagram for combo light/night light/fan/heater bathroom fixture on one switch
    I have a combo light/night light/fan/heater in the ceiling in bathroom. There are six wires on the switch 2 black, 2 white one red & one blue. I need a diagram on how to connect. I have three wires (one hot & two others)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Did you just install? If not, how was it wired before?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 05:37 PM
    "The switch"? What switch?

Don't you need four switches? You'd need two runs of 3-wire from the switch box to the fixture.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2012, 05:49 PM
    If the circuit has the capacity and you want them all on at 1 time, 1 switch will work but I don't think this is what you want. Please explain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram for 4 bulb light fixture one switch [ 1 Answers ]

When removing the light kit from our ceiling fan I disconnect the wires inside the ceiling fan light fixture instead of the wires from the kit to the fan. Now I am not sure which wires to reconnect. There are four lights each with a black and white wire. There are 3 wires, blue, black, and red...

Wiring Bathroom Light/Fan Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to replace an old bathroom fan with a light/fan combination. There is a single light switch. The unit has a blue and two white wires. The house wiring has a black, a white and a copper wire. I know the copper wire is a ground wire. I must not have the wires connected right because...

Bathroom heater fan light combo wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I moved a three gang box that controls the light/heater/exhaust combo in my bathroom which required me to extend the wiring, I didn't change out the fixture and everything in the breaker box is the same. I thought I did a good job of getting it put back together until I tested my set up. The light...

Wiring a bathroom light/fan/heater combo [ 2 Answers ]

I am upgrading my fan/light combo to a light/fan/heater combo in our bathroom. I have installed the unit in the ceiling and am preparing to wire it in. I would like to use a combination 3 switch allowing for the different components to be controlled separately. This, I hope will also allow me to...

Combo Fan/Light Bathroom Switch [ 1 Answers ]

The light switch on the combo fan/light switch in my bathroom went out. How do I repair this, or should I get an electrican to do so?

View more questions Search