Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsme123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 10:40 AM
    When will I be fit to get into another relation
    Me and my girlfriend are not together from last 3months .she is dating someone , she messaged me online twice after a gap of 1 month. . She taunted me for not wishing her on her birthday . And saying about how it could have been better .she says she has got someone who really loves her and takes care .now I want to move on .but the incident makes me think . I am fine most of the time but when free thoughts come in my mind . But I am in positive mind set . When can I think about getting into another relationship . I Don't want rebound nor regrets of loving someone else. . please suggest which path should I follow. .

Check out some similar questions!

Odd relation [ 0 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 3 years who I live with wants space! She says she can't see herself spending the rest of her life with me. I have a low paying job and her parents pay rent. I use her car and her parents pay the bills. I understand that's the problem I'm 26 years old and need to get my own house...

Help me with my relation [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 22 yr old girl.ive had some relations and also some physical relations.for the past 1 year I am in love with my best friend.he has no such feelings for me.we are having sex since the beginning of our friendship.recently because of his concern for me we both got into a serious...

Relation with other man [ 15 Answers ]

My husband is working in another country and comes home once in a year for 30days. He can’t take me to his work place. Last eight years I am leaving like this and one year back incidentally one person has come to my life and he become my BF and we have all type of relations now. I am very happy...

What is the relation between KN and Kg? [ 1 Answers ]

What is yhe relation between Newten ang Kilograms

Sex Relation [ 5 Answers ]

How to know whether a girl is virgin or not if she do not tells us ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.