Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2012, 01:59 AM
    Cheating?
    My boyfriend is 22, I'm 19. Recently we had a baby together. We don't live together, and we only see each other Saturday through Monday. Our son is with me full time. We haven't had sex in about 4 months, prior to the birth of our son, itd been about a month, maybe a month and a half, since our son was born he attempting to sleep with me only once, needless to say we did noy end up even having sex. Aside fron that one time there's been no fooling around, and few kisses:/ I just don't know what to think.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 30, 2012, 02:36 AM
    Maybe, maybe not. Some men see a mother with infant as a mother only, and lose desire for sex with her. Whether he is having sex elsewhere or not is something you will have to get a sense of, perhaps by asking him in a nice way if he wishes he had someone else now, for sex. Don't accuse, just talk. Try to lead up to it indirectly so he isn't on the spot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he cheating? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have been with my husband for more than 15 years and we have always had a great realionship But now within this week we had sex twice and both times he lost his erection Please someone help me? Is he cheating on me? He bought me roses yesterday he tells me he loves me This has never...

Why do a cheating spouse acts so bitter towards the non-cheating spouse? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do they get irritated when the hurting spouse wants to express how they feel? If the cheating spouse says he is willing to work at marriage but on his terms... what is that? How dare the cheating spouse have a sense of entitlement and says if we work at this, I need to stop being suspicious. Go...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

Is he cheating [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriends ben acting so weird lately we don't talk as much any more he ignores my calls he turns his phone off when he's somewhere he goes outside to talk to me this one time I heard a girl in the back ground telling him to go inside he accuses me and yes I can admit cheating and he's using...

View more questions Search