Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fancynan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 12:26 AM
    The ks30 switch on my lamp cracked and broke
    I tried to turn my lamp switch on and it broke how can I fix it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2012, 04:00 PM
    Not exactly sure what a ks30 switch is but most are replaceable. Single switch, 3 way, pull chain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should we replace our 4-lamp fluorescent fixtures with new 2-lamp or 3-lamp [ 1 Answers ]

We are replacing our 4-lamp T-12 fluorescent fixtures. One vendor suggests new 2-lamp fixtures while another tells us 2-lamps will not provide enough light and suggests 3-lamps. I want proper lighting but don't want to pay any more than necessary.

How to wire a lamp switch with three bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

I am rewiring a floor lamp. The lamp has two switches; one is on/off for the main center light. The smaller switch has three wires and feeds three smaller lights. The two sets of lights are independent of each other. The sequence for the three smaller lights are: Off, #1 on, next position #2&3...

Wiring switch lamp with two bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a replacement swich for a lamp with two bulbs, OK two wires are from source, two wires go to extra bulb, 4 wires three conector swich, Which order do these wires get connected? Thanks BH

2 circuit lamp switch [ 1 Answers ]

Need to wire 2 circuit switch to a fixture Need help with wiring diagram. Need to know what wires go were

What's the configuration for a 2 switch/2 lamp circuit where one lamp's always ON [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what is the switch and wiring configuration for a 2 switch/2 lamp circuit where one lamp is always ON? This configuration is rarely used, but it IS used, nevertheless, in small apartment buildings where there is a hallway and a long, dark stairway to the upper floor. There are...

View more questions Search