Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needhelpalways Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 03:51 PM
    My "boyfriend" hasn't talked to me in 5 days...
    So I've had some sort of "thing" with this guy for a year. We never made it official, but for the past two months, things have been a bit more serious. The thing is, he is really hard to deal with. He's the kind of "tough" guy that says that if he shows feelings, or runs after the girl, she'll treat him poorly. Claims that he had that proven in his last relationship... That's really unfortunate and all, but its not my fault. I was last with him 4 or 5 nights ago and it was amazing. Ever since then, I decided to wait for him to contact me, because I'm tired of doing every thing myself. Its been 5 days and he I have no sign of him...
    What do I do?
    End things? Wait until he comes to me? Hook up with some one else so he gets the idea that I moved on?(The last one is because I'm angry)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Sounds pretty one sided to me. Leave him alone.
    xIrishGirlx Posts: 62, Reputation: -1

Nov 29, 2012, 04:57 PM
    You should never, in my opinion, do something out of spite against someone at all, let when you don't have all the details. It tends to bite back.

I would communicate with him directly, and seriously ask where he thinks the relationship between you two is going. It doesn't sound like he's serious or ready to commit, and from the sounds of it, you aren't either.
    deeztha1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Find someone else... you shouldn't chase after one that doesn't chase you

Nov 29, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Sounds pretty one sided to me. Leave him alone.
    Just a follow up on on this... He messaged me as if nothing happened with a simple "have a goodnight". I replied with "have a goodnight aswell"... Why he messaged me is quite the question. But what should I do now?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Nothing. He obviously feels like he can contact you only when he feels like it.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Nov 29, 2012, 11:43 PM
    You can be initiator...

Nov 30, 2012, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Nothing. He obviously feels like he can contact you only when he feels like it.
    I see, so what your saying is to just not contact him?
    I dated for 3 years about two years ago and I'm 18. I started young meaning many mistakes were made. I think I like this guy so I'm trying to do things right so I don't walk out with regrets. Help?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 07:35 AM
    What I'm saying is don't chase him. You said yourself he is hard to deal with and he does not show feelings. Do you want to get wrapped up with someone like that, who only contacts you when he feels like it and you are left wondering where you stand?
    Don't be desperate. There are guys out there who will not take you through so many hoops. Who don't have a problem showing their feelings, who have no problem chatting with you on a regular basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

My boyfriend hasn't talked to me for 5 day, what's going on? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I like this boy and the first time we went out I asked him out I don’t no y well anyway, so our relationship was horrible u could tell something was bothering him and he’s wasn’t that close at all. Then like all most a month in to it he dumps me on txt during school, when I see him the next...

View more questions Search