Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notateenmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 01:50 AM
    I'm new at this -- how to not get pregnant!
    Ok I'm 17 about to turn 18 next month I've been having sex ( with a condom) but what if the condom break? And my boyfriend sperm come out and I get pregnant what do I do? This is my first time having sex I need to know fast before I do get pregnant. I will be a teen mom my boyfriend and I are not looking forward to have any kids we are going to wait until we get married to have some kids. Should I take some Birth Control or no? Or just stick to using a condom is Birth Control needed? I need answers fast
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2012, 02:12 PM
    I hate to tell you this... but even if you are on the pill AND use condomws correctly you can still get pregnant... we have Two Moderators on this site that has happened to... one of them more than once, and she is a Registered Nurse working in Obsterics so you know she was doing it right.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 02:15 PM
    In order to avoid the risk of pregnancy, you're going to have to stop having sex. And no, this isn't a joke.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2012, 02:38 PM
    No one should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are ready to have a child. No form of birth control is 100%. You can reduce the risks, but not eliminate it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 03:06 PM
    If you want to wait to have kids until you get married, then wait to have sex until then as well.

There is no form of birth control on the market that is 100% effective, even if you double or even triple up on the forms you use.

Any time you have sex pregnancy is possible.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 03:50 PM
    Condoms also just fail, they have a 3 to 10 percent failure rate.

So to be sure, as they said don't,

But at least, use condom, be on birth control pills ( and don't miss one ever) and use withdrawal so the largest amount of sperm do not happen while in you.

You can still get pregnant, but the odds are better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search