Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdi17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Answer these question - emeprical and moleular formulae--- and the mole?
    1 analysis shows a compound to contain 36.3% oxygen and 54.545% carbon by mass. The reminder is Hydrogen. If the compound is known to have a molecular mass in the range 70----100, determine the molecular formula of the compuind

the mole

what mass of potassium suphite ( Mr=158) is needed to react with an excess of dilute nitric acid to produce 780cm3 (the 3 is the little 3 at the top) of SO2 gas (at stp)?
    K2SO3 + 2HNO3 2KNO3 + SO2 + H2O

help

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

Question on mole concept. [ 1 Answers ]

The density of solid AgCl is 5.56 g/cc.Solid is arranged in cubic aray of Ag= & cl- ions spaced at a distance of 2773 Armstrong.With this find Avogadro constant.

Acid Mole Question [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me with this problem? A new super antacid was just released onto the market. A single tablet weighing .3541 g was added to 25 ml of .981 M HCl. The acid that remained after the tablet had reacted required 10.31 ml of .183 M Ca(OH)2. How many moles of acid was neutralized by the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.