Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PopPop5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Patio umbrella
    Where can I buy the small plastic bracket that attaches to the ribs of a patio umbrella? I don't know the brand,
    Thanks, Doug
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Usually from the manufaturer of the umbrella or a place that carries parts for that brand.

If you don't know... then we can't know and that is key to locating the right part. As these are not universal in fittment between manufaturers..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken patio umbrella [ 0 Answers ]

My patio umbrella tipped over and two of the rib joints are broken. Can this be repaired? The umbrella brand says TOWA.

Patio umbrella [ 0 Answers ]

I need to buy a handle for my umbrella, the item # is umb440340y012

How do I repair an patio umbrella [ 5 Answers ]

How to repair broken rope

Patio umbrella parts ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large cantilever patio umbrella ($800) :mad: that has a crack in the pole collar support and I need to replace it. I cannot find any site that can help me as I bought it from Expo (Home Depot) off the floor and did not get a users manual. All I can find are the names Glatz Ltd which is a...

Restring a patio umbrella [ 3 Answers ]

I have a patio umbrella (Souther Patio model UMB446922) crank tyoe where the cord snapped, how do I restring, I removed the crank cover but there appears to be a lock washer of some sort which holds the nut from being loosened so I can not remove the crank. I went to the manufacturers web site...

View more questions Search