Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gajanan1179 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 05:37 AM
    How to search a movie by description
    A 4 year ago I watch a flim that man found a photograph of nazi officer who looks like himself then he started to found back history of that officer . Actually his father was nazi officer but he change his face by plastic surgery
    Can you help me to find movie

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for a movie where some kids kill a guy and goes to prison. I'm from sweden so not that good at english so sorry for that. Well I know the kids live in hellskitchen (new york) And I think they are irish.. Not sure.. In the prison for boys, they get raped by the guards. But I think there is a...

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a specific movie maybe late 1990s about a man that gets bit by a snake then takes the wrong drug dosage and hand turns into a snake

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

About 25 years ago I watched a movie, the name escapes me, that simply returned to my memory. Now, I would like to find it again. THE PLOT: A young man, Pakastanian perhaps, poses as a doctor in England. The key to his success is a machine which stretches the body of his well to do clients....

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

4 British children go to live with their aunt , uncle and mean cousin because their father is away in the war. They are somewhere on the English coast and they meet a sand fairy on the beach. The fairy gives one of the boys magical powers that allows him to fly and they all fly to find their...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

British children living on the coast with their aunt and uncle. Meet sand fairy on the beach who gives then magical powers to fly. They all fly off trying to find their father.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.