Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 02:53 AM
    Lying partner
    I gave 50 percent of my company to a person who made me believe she got the funds to fund the company. After I found out she does not have the funds and I had to buy stock out of my personal expense she refuses to give me the funds50 percent back and is depriving me of an income. This company is my bread and butter. She also withdraw money without my authorization for personal use. She want me to close the company down while she has her own company and earning a salary. Please advise.

Nov 29, 2012, 03:21 AM
    Shareholders
    I am a director of a company who has been mislead by a person whom I gave 50 percent of the company on a verbal agreement and condition that her company fund my company due to the company is new and less than 6 months trade. After she become a member I find out that she is not financially fit to even apply for 30 day credit. Nowni gave her the company 50 percent and she refuse to sign out as a member. She still got her company and work for a salary but she depriving me of an income and want me to close the company. This company is my bread and butter. She also withdraw money without my authorization. Please advise this is going on for more than 10 months.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 29, 2012, 03:28 AM
    Good grief! Hire an attorney. How could you give away 50% without doing due diligence?

Nov 29, 2012, 03:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Good grief! Hire an attorney. How could you give away 50% without doing due diligence??
    I trust her. Based in johannesburg can I go to wits school of law and applied.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2012, 04:14 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

What contracts were signed to turn over half the company? Why is she still authorized to access company accounts?

You really have given us very little info to go on to help you.

Don't you have an attorney?

{MOD note: threads merged}

Nov 29, 2012, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

What contracts were signed to turn over half the company? Why is she still authorized to access company accounts?

You really have given us very little info to go on to help you.

Don't you have an attorney?

{MOD note: threads merged}
    I freeze the account. We signed a .ck form for her to join. I do not have an attorney and don't get an income and cannot trade. How do I stop her I went to bank and they said that because she owns 50 percent I cannot do anything without her. I would like to trade further but not with her she is distrustful and I do all the work.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2012, 05:42 AM
    You need to get an attorney. You shouldn't have entered into a partnership without one. Do you have any proof of what she agreed to put into the company in return for half ownership?

Frankly, it looks like you got taken and your only choice may be to close this company and start anew. And the next time don't be so trusting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My partner is lying to me and telling me its my fault [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my partner for 9 years now and we own a house together. We have been through a lot together such as buying a house and travelling the world for a year. We have had a difficult time really... in the past he has cheated (by kissing a couple of girls) and lied a lot. We have tried to...

If one partner has the stomach virus does the other partner get the smotch virus? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend hade the virus for a couple of days, He started throwing after his game on the 29th of december(miss his game on the January 1st), and I was with him on the 28, Is there a chance I could get the virus?

Is he lying? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who is 17& I am 15, we've been going out for a little while but I've known him for 3 months already. Me and my boyfriend are great together, we always have a good time and we trust each other a lot. I am super close with my cousin. Me and her are ALWAYS together, We tell each...

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

View more questions Search