Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christina marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 11:07 PM
    I think my cat is pregnant & due next week, but her nipples aren't swolen.
    I think my cat is pregnant & due next week, but her nipples aren't swollen. She has long hair & I swear I feel kittens moving! She's always been fat& I just can't tell!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 11:17 PM
    There's no way for us to tell either.

I would suggest taking her to the vet and having an ultrasound done to see if she's expecting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nipples been sore constantly for a week , have irregular periods. Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22yrs old and have a history of irregular periods. Ive been having unprotected sex with my husband for 3 years now. I was getting my periods 5 months in a row and then 4 months ago I had a very light brown spotting only enough for the toilet paper. Ever since that spotting I haven't gotten...

2 months late very sore nipples for a week now [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having extremely sore.nipples for a week now and I don't know why I never grt sore nipples this bad help please

I've been lightly spotting all week no period but sore nipples? [ 1 Answers ]

Here we go again... my husband and I have had unprotected sex for three years now, in hopes of conceiving... with no luck. For the last week I have been spotting a light brown discharge that smells like blood with no sign of a "real" period. I've gotten my hopes up before and don't want to be let...

My one week old puppy eye was swolen now its leaking yellowish and red fluids what do [ 9 Answers ]

My one week old puppy eye is was swolen and now its leaking yellowish and red fluid. I've taken him to the vet and he has another appt. in the morning what can I do tonight to help him?

Pregnant nipples [ 1 Answers ]

I have noticed that my nipples are now huge in diameter.. will they shrink down or what? I don't want to have pancake nipples and then later on my boobs shrinking and I'm all nips..

View more questions Search