Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Nov 28, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Dead Space 2 armor
    I completed the game on the easiest difficulty and got access to new game plus and a free new suit. But my question is that if I play the game on any other difficulty will I get different or more suits. Because so far I have the following:

1. Engineer suit

2. Security suit

3. Vintage suit

4. Advanced suit

5. Riot Security suit

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon about guy in red suit of armor based in space(not iron man) [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of this cartoon that was on in the mid 90's about a guy who would trun into a robot like guy in a red suited armor. He had no memory and the story was based in space, dose any one remember the name of it please.

About body armor [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how much weights armor, because I want to buy it to train with it... if it has 7 or 8 pounds, I would like to run with it and do all kinds of exercises.Is there any types of them that are smaller like I saw in the movies when agents are wearing it under the clothes? :)

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Really like runescape armor list from dragon to the best armor [ 4 Answers ]

I would really like a runescape armor list from dragon all the way up to the best armor there is, so can someone help me?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.