Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkis21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Doe he like me? Or what? I cant seem to see what he wants
    Okay, so its kind of a long story but I need advice on this guy. First of all, ill tell you our age and grade, and I also don't need any hate. I'm a girl and I'm in 10th grade and just tured 15, he's in 8th grade and turning 14 soon. I know, young. But I'm not the type that takes advantage of guys so yea. Okay so I started liking him like 2 months back. And I told my friend and 2 weeks ago (on a friday), she asked him if he liked anyone and he said he kind of liked me. So the following week it was thanksgiving break but we had school on Monday. So she told him that I like him and she also said to think about me and yea you know. Then when break ended which was this week. She went up and asked him if he thought about it and he said yes and that he likes me. So oufcourse he told all his friends, like any other guy would. My friend told him that he should ask me out and he's like okay. So this whole week my friend and his friends have been trying to get him to ask me out, but he keeps avoiding it. This is where I need help. I keep thinking that he doesn't like me because he's been avoiding me like crazy this whole week, we would hug sometimes , now nothing, and he barely says hi now. Does he not like me? Or what? Because I asked my friend why he won't talk to me and his friends said that he's nervous and scared. I don't know guys? Does he like me? Because I really like him oh and I'm scared and nervous too lol. Thanks :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 06:08 PM
    He's 13 and probably shy. Why don't you talk to him.
    Maybe he is wondering why someone your age is liking him. I'm wondering too.
    dkis21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    He's 13 and probably shy. Why don't you talk to him.
    Maybe he is wondering why someone your age is liking him. I'm wondering too.
    yeah I know. I think everyone has a time in their life where they like the most randomest person that they thought theyd never like. But thanks. Its been racking my brain up for this whole week :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search