Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 12:21 PM
    % Carbondioxide calculation using handerson hasselbach equation
    With values of pH, Nahco3 concentration and metres above sea level available, how do we arrive at % CO2 based on handerson hasselbach equation? I have a carbondioxide incubator- culture media Iam placing in the incubator should have a pH of 7.2, NaHco3 concentration in the media is 25mM and my lab is located 435metres above sea level. What percentage of carbondioxide should the incubator be set at to derive this pH?
    thanks

Check out some similar questions!

I Really Need Helping forming the equation from the Word equation! [ 1 Answers ]

OK here we go I have been working forever on this question and I need help!! Zinc Sulfate heptahydrate + Potassium Carbonate PLEASE HELP!!

Calculation of IRR and NPV Equation [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the equation calculations. If the project is (10,000), year 1 10,000 how do I 1. Set this up in excel and 2. solve via equation

Word equation as chemical equation and balance [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with these. I don't get it.:confused: Aluminum bromide + chlorine yield aluminum chloride +bromine Potassium chlorate when heated yields potassium chloride + oxygen gas Hydrogen +nitrogen monoxide yield water + nitrogen

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.