Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    collegeboy1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 11:23 AM
    Will my arrests affect my getting hired for a job?
    I am a college student, 18 years old, and have gotten arrested 3 different times for public intoxication all within a span of 3 months. I plead no contest on all 3 and am wondering now if I should have done differently. I just recently learned the seriousness of the arrests and have tried contacting different attorneys to learn more about my case, but have received many different answers about my situation. Some said that my license would get suspended, others that if I complied with all the sanctions I would not be convicted but the arrests would still be on my record... If anyone can explain it to me I would be very grateful.
    collegeboy1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 11:24 AM
    This took place in the city of dallas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joe Miller ARRESTS reporter [ 43 Answers ]

Hello Tea Partiers: I thought the Tea Party revered the Constitution... The problem with that, is they only MOUTH those words, and have NO CLUE what's actually IN the Constitution... Tea Party candidates are fond of slogans and one of their favorites is: Government of the people, by the...

Do arrests show up on LIVESCAN fingerprinting? [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested two years ago for getting into a physical fight with an ex-boyfriend. I had to stay in jail for a few days but then I was released with NO conviction. I want to get a livescan fingerprinting, but I am wondering if this arrest will show up? I don't want this to hurt my chances of...

[B]2 Criminal Traffic Violations. Will this affect me from being hired?[/B] [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Last year I was charged for Driving While License Suspended (I was not arrested but I still got the ticket) and for unlawfully altering tag (the sticker indicating the expiration date was partially scratched off). It was irresponsible but of course like most of us, we learn from our...

Arrests that had been expunged from FBI [ 9 Answers ]

Hello and good afternoon. Back in NY in 1996 I was charged with a class b misdemeanor but pled guilty to a non-criminal offense, known as a 'violation"(not a fingerprintable offense) in NY state. I paid a $50 fine, received a conditional discharge, and my criminal records were sealed as per 160.55...

View more questions Search