Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aarzoo ansari Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Love problem
    I aarzoo,20yrs old was in a relationship for last 6 months with a guy-28yrs old.. we enjoyed a lot but now his mother is not agree with our relation and so he stopped talking to me as before.. and saying that we should break up as we have no future... I said that I can't liv without you so then he said that I can talk to you as a friend now... not boyfrnd...
    M vry much depressed... can't study or eat... exams are on head... feels to commit suicide... I love him a lot...
    Sumtyms says that make anothr boyfrnd den u'll forget me... I didn't eat for last 2 days...
    What to do m in big problm?
    Trying to forget him but cant...
    Please tell me what to do... plzzz
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Find another boyfriend... you WILL forget about this one.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 11:23 AM
    Smoothy is right. I had a man break my heart almost two and a half years ago. I never thought I would get over it. I did. You will too.

His mother is a big influence as well as a potential problem.

A problem you don't need. Focus on your exams.

Nov 28, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Thanks both of u...
    But its not that easy to find a trustworthy person... especially in india...
    Nyways please tell me that should I keep on talking to him as a friend??
    I am not able to undrstnd...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 11:40 AM
    No. Talking as a friend will not allow you to get over him and to heal. No talking, no contact. Forget him and move on.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Keeping him as a friend will be hard in this circumstance. Going froom friend to boyfriend is one thing... going from boyfriend back to friend is something most people will have trouble with. But its not impossible.

But its going to be a point of friction.. he will hope for more.. you will constantly be reminded of how he was.

Lots of problems trying to remain friends... will end in failure for most people. And be more painful.

Nov 28, 2012, 11:41 AM
    Thanks engima... but please tell me that should I keep on talking to him as a friend or not..?
    I love talking to him... sharing things with him... but now I think its of no use...
    I feel that if I stop talkng to him de I won't be able to know about him that how is he?
    He is happy or not?
    Then what should I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Smoothy is right. I had a man break my heart almost two and a half years ago. I never thought I would get over it. I did. You will too.

His mother is a big influence as well as a potential problem.

A problem you don't need. Focus on your exams.

Nov 28, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Thnk u vry much smoothy...
    But I miss him... his activities vry much...
    Day aftr tomorrow I'm going to buy poison for me... if in future I don't get heal up den I'll quit out

Nov 28, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Thank u vry much odinn...
    Entomology Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarzoo ansari View Post
    Day aftr tomorrow I m going to buy poison for me...if in future I dont get heal up den I'll quit out
    That's just stupid. You are going to kill yourself over someone? No, that's not right at all. You will find someone better, just give it time.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 12:03 PM
    OMG NO WAY!

Trust me! You will get over it. The man who broke my heart told me he loved me. We shared so much together. I fell for him. He was everything I wanted. He left me when he found out I was pregnant. Broke my heart!

He is no where to be found. I went through this pregnancy by myself. I am raising this beautiful little girl by myself. Every day is a constant remider of what he looks like when I look into her eyes.

I got over it! Please, trust me. It's hard now for you, but as time goes on you will see that the feelings will subside.
    Entomology Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 12:32 PM
    My first wife cheated on me and did all sorts of things... even though all along I had been under the impression that we were made for each other and all that bs. Long story short, she broke my heart and I thought I would never get over her. I did and now I'm much better off for it.

You will make it too. You'll be OK, just give it time.

Nov 28, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Thanks to both of u...
    Nd I'll try my best to get over it...

Nov 28, 2012, 08:01 PM
    M sorry engima cause I made u remind this... extremely sorry
    santosh_mahato Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Hi aarzoo
    I hear all your words and I understand that you are very emotional like me.
    See whatever you hv in your heart is a real feeling and just keep them in your heart but you also hv to accept the reality. So stay away from him.
    If you hv any good friends then share your feeling with them this will help u.
    emersonkelly Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2012, 11:53 PM
    Keep yourself always busy by doing something, this makes you feel comfortable and forget him.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2012, 06:07 AM
    "I said that I can't liv without u" - the fact is you can, you just don't want to.

I don't understand how people are so dependent on others for their happiness and mental well being. But that is just me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am Sylvaan. I am 24 years old living away from my family for my work as a software professional, I am a very emotional type of a person.While I was studying college I fell in first sight love with my college mate Which later ended up as nothing as that girl refused to accept me.I had to...

Love problem [ 20 Answers ]

I'm a passive, shy and below average guy with a crush on an above-average girl , I always assume crushes like will reject me so I never try and assume rejection, so should I continue like this? Please help.

Need help! Love problem! Please help . [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15.. and I like this girl... she's my seat mate for like 3 years... and we were close friends... I always ask her advices on what to do when I was asking for forgiveness to this other girl... okay lets put names on the characters... lets say I'm ME.. and the one I love is HER and the other girl...

Oh a love problem [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have a bit of problem , I usually solve my own problems but I'm really confused. Well you see, I have 1 girl I like, but she now has a boyfriend. Well this is how it all started, we were friends for 2 years , in the beginning I didn't liked her, but after 1,5 or more I started liking her....

View more questions Search