Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronghines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 08:25 AM
    Don Henley sang Hotel California like it was a tijuana song. I saw this on TV.
    Don Henley sang hotel California in a tijuana style on TV, where can I find acopy of the video?
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Dec 18, 2012, 02:09 PM
    This might be the 1994 "Hell Freezes Over" reunion concert, Hotel California was the first song played and they used acoustic guitars so I think that's the one you're referring to. The concert has been released on cassette tape, cd, VHS and DVD. Check Wal-Mart, used stores, or you might have to order a copy on Amazon if you have trouble finding it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of song & who sang it [ 2 Answers ]

Some of the lines are Still, after all this time Still, you're still on my mind I love you still"

Who sang this song [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang the song titled treasure

Who sang that song? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know who originally sang "The last to know"? I know it was sang by Color me bad in late 90's? It was sang by a woman the first time and I don't know her name? She was a one'hit wonder! I think she was dance/pop artist?

Who sang the song? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sang the song:" you are the treasure that I seek U were close to me yet i didn't know..."

Who sang the song rachel sang on ep 1 xfactor [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of the song and artist that xfactor rachel sang in episode 1 :)

View more questions Search