Ask
    laura vinson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Dialiyss diets
    How can I help with a diet plan
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2012, 08:08 AM
    There is no such thing as a dialysis diet, other than controlling the amount of liquid you drink. Are you asking about a diabetic/kidney diet?

In my area the dialysis centers have mandatory classes about nuitrition. Does "your center" offer classes?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 09:01 AM
    I would love to help you, but you didn't give me enough information to do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vegan Diets? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to learn more about a vegan diet. Is there a really good website that you know of? I have many questions! Is is safe? What studies show that it is, or is not? What vitamins do you take on a vegan diet? And what do you do if you are going to eat at a restaurant! (red lobster!) Do...

Raw diets? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there , This is only my second post but seeing as you are all so intelligent when it comes to the subject of cats I am wondering how familiar , if at all , any of you are to an all raw diet . I have been researching the possible transition latelty and find myself on the fence, when it come...

Workouts and diets [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going out for special warfare in the military. Right now I am having problems with my running and chin ups,I was hoping some one could give me some techniques. I was also hoping some one could give me a good diet plan as I am very serious.:rolleyes:

Diabetic diets [ 3 Answers ]

How many grams of sugar and Carbohydrates should a diabetic have, based on a 2000 calorie diet?

View more questions Search