Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oss1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 04:43 AM
    Intertherm furnace troubleshooting
    1986 intertherm electric furnace<only blowing cool air on heat setting. I inspected the heat coils and they don't look broken

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace MMBA 090ABAR-01 with Ham Std 1018 series hot surface ignition continually goes through recycle of about two minets of running and 40 seconds of shut down. The actual burning seems to shut down after the blower comes on and then restarts and burns for something less than a minet. There...

Troubleshooting a Intertherm Furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Our Intertherm furnace in seems to be on a short cycle, running more often than would seem necessary. Any ideas?

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

My intertherm oil furnace is putting out an oil smell at different times. Not consistent. Seems to be before it switches on. Had a maintenance guy come and service it and he changed the nozzle, oil filter, and air filters and couldn't see anything wrong. Said it was burning good. Of course it...

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an intertherm gas furnace.. For some reason the heat portion won't kick on when turned on all gas connections and switches are on that need to be... When I bought the mobile home the original owners said that the heater worked... Any ideas why the pilot light won't kick on its fairly brand...

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

My intertherm #e2eb-01sha electric furnace mostly just blows cold air. Sometimes however the heat works just fine. Also, anytime the blower is not running the furnace is hot so we have to turn off the safety disconnect. We have tried replacing the thermostat to no avail. Help please Michael

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.