Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mighin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 04:10 AM
    Ear pierced cross
    Hi my ear was pierced using a gun, while piercing it had gone cross due to which I got a bump on my ear back side. Kindly suggest what can be done to reduce the problem
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2012, 02:11 AM
    I am not sure what you mean by crossed. But to help the bump tea tree oil is usually very good for it. And never use the ear piercing cleaner they give you. Only slide the piercing back and forth in the shower when water is running on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my lip pierced, should I? [ 20 Answers ]

Hiya! Ok so, I'm 13 and I've already got 11 piercings, the one I really want is my lip, not sure what part of the lip though. I've been in trouble because of my nose and ears, nobody has seen my belly or tongue, Is it a good idea? I'm not asking my mom she offered me, Keep that in mind.

Can I get it pierced again? [ 3 Answers ]

I peirced my belly button at the end of December, and I would like to know if I could get it peirced in the same place? The bottom hole is comepletely healed and the top is still growing in but I wouldn't be getting it peirced till October.

Re pierced [ 2 Answers ]

I had to take it my belly button piercing out prior to an allergic Reaction to the ring I had in. How long will it take till I can get re pierced?

My lip pierced! [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm 14 and I really want to get a monroe and I don't know how old you have to be even if you have parental concent. So my question is where is the best place in Tennessee I could go and pierce my lip and them let me do it? Lol I really want to monroe but my brother told me even with parental...

Getting the top of your ear pierced. [ 14 Answers ]

I am thinking of having it done this Wednesday but I am going on holiday the following Thursday to palm springs in LA and I want to be able to swim so I was wondering if anyone knows if you can swim when you have just had it pierced and what the side-effects might be if I did. Thanks

View more questions Search