Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bmarge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Harbor breeze 136957
    I am intalling a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan and there are only 2 wires coming from the remote box? Where do I connect the copper ground wire from my panel? Do I just attach the copper wire to the mounting bracket? But if I do this, will the fan itself be grounded since the "ground" wire isn't coming from the fan itself? Please help. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I purchase 3 Harbor Breeze Trition ceiling fans 136957 [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I purchase 3 Harbor Breeze Trition ceiling fans 136957. Are they still being manufactured?

Harbor Breeze Triton Ceiling Fan item #136957 [ 5 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze fan/light with a remote, pullchains, and a reverse switch in my bedroom. It was working fine until today. An A/C repair man came to inspect my cooling system, and told me to reverse the direction of my fan. He flipped the switch for me, (without stopping the fan first). 15...

Harbor Breeze Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan that is only a few months old. The fan no longer works because the remote no longer turns it on and there is no manual control to turn it on. The remote actually appears to be working so I think the issue is in the fan iteself. The light on the remote comes on...

Harbor Breeze Fan [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Harbor Breeze fan in our bedroom, its almost directly over our bed. The fan itself works fine (remote etc) but at low and mediom speed it has an anoying "click" which drives us nuts. I took the blades off checked for any screws touching the armiture, ran it with out the blades and I can...

Harbor Breeze fan [ 3 Answers ]

Just installed my fan and everything works perfectly. After 10 minutes, the HI speed does not work anymore when pushed on the remote (the fan is just stopped) and it looks like MED and LOW speeds are the same. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.