Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patragib Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Home wifi and data plans
    Lets say that I don't have an unlimited data plan, but I have WiFi at my house could I still get on the internet, if the phone is WiFi capable (my phone is a Android htc one v from virgin mobile)
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2012, 02:16 AM
    Yeah you can. If you use the WiFi it provides the data to your phone from the computer and does not use your data. Sometimes when I use WiFi with my phone I go into my network settings and shut off the mobile data just to make sure it will only use the WiFi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wifi data rates with iPad [ 1 Answers ]

Do data rates apply with wifi iPad?

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Need to set up a home wifi for Kindle [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am not too computer savy, but would like to get some instructions on how to set up wifi in my home so I can use my Kindle Fire reader. My internet access is with Time Warner cable using a Motorola SBG 940 wireless router-modem. My computer is connected with it via cable, not wireless. I do...

Can a wifi phone pick up a signal without buying the data plan through verizon [ 3 Answers ]

When using a cell phone that has internet capability. If it is a wi fi capable phone, do you have to buy the data plan, or can you just use the wi fi if you are with in range of a signal. And if so, can you send and receive text and picture messages without getting the internet data plan?

Trying to share a printer over home wifi [ 16 Answers ]

Hi Guys and gals, I have a new work laptop that I bring home. I can access my home wireless network to use the internet but I can't see the printer on the base station (home desktop that is always on). - the printer on the desktop is indeed shared - the computers are in different workgroups...

View more questions Search