Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lzc0014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Switching birth control?
    I've been having issues with my current birth control, safryal, for a few months now (Emotional all the time, nausea, sadness). I just went to my Obgyn and she suggested changing me to lo loestrin fe. I've been reading not so great reviews for this birth control (acne, weight gain, etc) and I'm curious if stopping birth control all together would be better? (I only use birth control to keep my face clear, I'm not having sex) I'm just worried if I stop or change to lo loestrin fe it will break out like crazy! Plus I don't want to gain weight :/ any ideas or suggestions that would be helpful?

Check out some similar questions!

Can switching birth control pills cause cramping? [ 0 Answers ]

I switched birth control pills from Desogen to Lutera. I have been experiencing menstrual like cramps in between my periods ever since. There has been no breakthrough bleeding though. Could this just be from the hormone levels in my body changing because of the new pills?

Switching birth control [ 0 Answers ]

I reciently switched birth control types. I was on Seasonique and I got switched to Lutera. Tomorrow is the last day of my inactive pills and I have had a minimal to non existent period. Should I be worried?

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.