Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momie2182 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Persistent cough
    I have been coughing for 3 weeks now. It doesn't seem to be getting any better but worse. I am also starting to spit up blood. What could this be?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Something you need to see a doctor about... maybe a chest cold that just won't go away without antibiotics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Persistent coughing [ 1 Answers ]

I picked up an infection at the beginning of April this year that seemed to go straight to my chest. It gave me an awful, persistent cough which always left me struggling for breath and trying desperately to suck back some air into my lungs (even while the coughing fits, which sometimes lasted for...

Persistent Fever [ 2 Answers ]

In the past 2 months, I have been regularly facing a weird problem of body temperature. During certain periods of the day i.e... when I get up in the moring, noon and evenigntime, my body is warmer, I feel feverish. I am 28 years old lady. Married in April 2006. I have not yet conceived. I...

Cough [ 5 Answers ]

My 7 month old Lab has a deep cough. He only coughs when he runs or gets excited just a few times then he stops. Sounds like Croop?? We are having Santa Ana Winds could he have allergys? If so What can I give him. He is eating and playing fine. Nose is cold and wet

Persistent Termites [ 1 Answers ]

My home was treated for termites a year ago. The chemical used was Termidor. Since that time, I have noticed termite activity in the same location on three separate occasions and the area was retreated twice. I noticed more termite activity today so I am very concerned. My pest control company...

Problems with a persistent AOL pop up [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have spy bot search and destroy, ad aware lavasoft, and the latest form of Norton Anti Virus on my computer. However, when I go to log into my email (a compuserve email address) I am often and several times redirected to an annoying free trial AOL pop up ad. Has anyone heard of this...

View more questions Search