Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moon_jam Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Yogi vs Amika curling wand
    I was thinking of getting an Amika clipless curling iron but I saw a very similar one made by Yogi for cheaper. It seemed quite good but I'm still not sure.
    Has anyone tried out both and think one is better, or think one is particularly good?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Is the Babyliss Pro Curling Wand good? [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of buying the Babyliss Pro Rebel Porcelain Conical Curling Wand but there are some reviews saying it is great and others saying it is awful. Has anyone tried this wand or one similar? I have hair just past my shoulders, so would the smallest size be best for me? (16mm-9mm) Any...

Which curling wand? [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on getting some sort of curling wand, flat iron, curling iron etc. but I don't know which type to get? Are there any brands or types that are particularly good? Thanks Also I already have GHDs if that makes any difference.

Curling Iron [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, After watching Gossip Girl, I have this urge to curl my hair just like them. I've been told that the 1 and 1 quarter curling iron does wonder. Do you guys have any suggestion on what kind of curling iron I should buy (that will give me gossip girl hair LOL), and does the brand name...

Curling shingles [ 3 Answers ]

My roof is 13 years old with 25 year asphalt shingles. The shingles are curling and cupping on the eaves on the north side of the roof. Do I need to replace the roof? What caused just this area to curl? Too much heat in the roof internally? The eaves are vented but the roof peak is not. This is a...

Curling [ 1 Answers ]

What are the rules and how are the points deceided for the Olympic game of "curling"?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.