Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wiley101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 08:01 AM
    I don't trust my boyfriend
    My boyfriend goes to a different school and he told me that a girl showed him her nipple piercing in class and a girl kissed him on the lips while he was sleeping. I also found on Facebook that he was talking to other females. I confronted him about it and said I'm always aggravating him about stuff. He broke up with me this morning. What should I do?
    alice26 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2012, 08:06 AM
    I advise yuh just to let him go ,seems like his a cheater already,y would he look at the piercing if his with you..
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2012, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley101
    He broke up with me this morning.
    Don't do anything; he's not your boyfriend anymore.

Stop talking to him.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 27, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    Don't do anything; he's not your boyfriend anymore.

Stop talking to him.
    That right there is the best advice you're going to get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend don't trust me [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years and 3 months we had a lot of ups and downs we had an issue before 5 months which I did make a major mistake by accepting challenge from my friend to hook him up with a girl that was a and he wanted to get along with . I started to talk to her on FB and...

We is in love but he don't trust me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Kayla. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. Throughout our relationship we never have a problem with cheating on one another. We stayy right next door to each other and he constantly accuses me of cheating. When I'm not with him I am home and every time he calls I'm...

I don't trust her. [ 3 Answers ]

I have this lady we and have been together for six years now. She has a twelve year daughterer (not mine) and two yrs. Ago she got another girl (mine) she is lovely and good in bed though older than me by five years. She works with a bank though I never relied on her money. She get regularly...

My boyfriend doesn't trust me but I trust him when I possibly shouldn't? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and me and my boyfriend, who is 21, have been dating for about 4 months now. This is only my second real relationship and he is the only guy I have ever felt like I truly loved. We tell each other we love each other all the time, and he has even brought up marriage but I'm not...

I don't trust my husband word. [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my husband continue to deny that every time I get a female friend, he totally goes out of his way to make me think they want him, and their not my friend? And when his plan fails he accuses me of caring more about my friendship than our marriage? Why does my husband act different to me...

View more questions Search