Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordwispa Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2012, 05:10 AM
    Can I MAKE a good razor strop? Hmmm?
    I've been looking on forums and some say a good strop for a straight razor isn't easy to make and requires much experience while many others claim it to be wrong. Is there anyone with hands on experience using/making home made strops that can help me? It looks to me that leather with a smooth and firm surface would suffice. I also would like to know about the first strops too, those made from canvas etc with a cutting compound added, I wonder if there's a fine weave on something cheaper that would work? It seems a little excessive to start at about $70

Check out some similar questions!

Is Pyrithione Zinc good for persistent razor irritation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking of shaving with a shoap that has Pyrithione Zinc knowing that it is an antibacterial and moisturizing ingrideiant so is I was to use it to shave to help get rid and prevent the razor irritation ( razor burn and razor bumps) I'm SO SUCCEPTIBLE!! To getting, could this Pyrithione Zinc...

Things That Make you go Hmmm! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a woman for over a year. Now engaged and at one time I thought she was unfaithful with someone from her past. I got over that until just recently when she has cut back on our activities in the bed room. We take showers together and all so I haven't see anything suspicious. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.