Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinha00666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Pleural effusion
    Respected sir, my mother suffering in Pleural effusion doc dose not find tb.after hrct they find well occupied lesion with surroundine glass opacity. And blood report is HB-12.4 esr is -12 TC is-9600
    Z stain not found in pleural fluid.protian is 5. My mother have no pain no fever and she improve after taking antibiotech and protian tablate she is 60 year old.I need your help.plese help me
    sinha00666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 03:26 AM
    Respected sir, my mother suffering in Pleural effusion doc dose not find tb.after hrct they find well occupied lesion with surroundine glass opacity. And blood report is HB-12.4 esr is -12 TC is-9600
    Z stain not found in pleural fluid.protian is 5. My mother have no pain no fever and she improve after taking antibiotech and protian tablate she is 60 year old.I need your help.plese help me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 27, 2012, 03:27 AM
    This is really a matter for your own medical professional, not an internet site, as we have no knowledge of current treatments or past medical history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effusion rate [ 4 Answers ]

if the effusion rate of Methane (CH4) through hole in the tank is 3.5x10^-4 mol in 15 min and the temperature is 200 degrees Celsius. which part of Ethane will go through the same hole in 25 min in the same temperature ? what I not sure is what formula I need to use for this question. thanks.

Idiopathic thoratic Pleural Effusion in Beagle [ 23 Answers ]

Help! My 5 year old beagle has a mysterious disorder that the vets and specilaits cannot figure out. He is producing a bloody Pleural Effusion in his lung cavity. They have told me to give him rutin, but has had to be tapped twice. They have done tests , x-rays, catscan and more and have not found...

View more questions Search