Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sadgirl2011 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 08:59 PM
    I don't know what to do I hate my baby dad
    I'm 24 years old and I'm with the same guy for the last 6 years of my life. Before I knew that I was having a baby . Him and I wasn't doing to good because he would go out and be with other girls . I came to find out when I told him that I was 2 months n was going to have his baby. Now 3 years later I just don't feel the same for him. I sit here n think to myself what I'm going to do with my life. If I tell him that I don't love him n don't want to be here anymore . Where I'm going to go I don't have no one here . Everyday I wake up in this house I'm called names with out me doing anything to him. I cry as I write this because I'm not myself. For one he didn't want me to work so I don't have income to buy the baby what she needs .I always have to ask him to buy me the things that I need n we get into a fight for that also. I just hate my life n I see her little face n it gives me hope . I don't want to live like this anymore the New Years is coming n I should start without him in my live n start new?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2012, 02:36 AM
    You need to communicate with him, But I have no idea why you are still there, instead of typing this why are you not packing
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2012, 02:45 AM
    Where is your mother or father, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers?
    You need to find somewhere else to live while you apply for welfare and public housing (much as I don't want another mother and child on welfare).
    But you need to mean it. You can't get welfare if you let him back in your life. He can go to court to get visitation of his child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do my adult children hate me - Generational hate [ 14 Answers ]

There seems to be a lot of generation hate out there, anyone agree? I am trying to learn all that I can about the phenomenon I am calling "Generational Hate and dysfunction" . I am coining this phrase today (10/31/2012) because there are a lot of stories out there just like mine scattered...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

My husband made the mistake of telling people the baby names and now they hate them. [ 13 Answers ]

My husband made the mistake of telling his family and friends what we wanted to name the baby due this week. We had picked out Lena-Marie Kathleen for a girl and Ethan Victor or Ethan Noah for a boy. His family said Lena-Marie was the worst name they had heard, they hate that we want to hyphenate...

View more questions Search