Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wazzup243 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 09:20 PM
    6th grade dating
    Ok so I'm in 6th grade and I really want a girlfriend because I'm so lonely. I'm desperate. I'm the shyest man in the world. This girl is popular and I'm not really popular. She's so pretty. And I'm ehhh. One good thing about me is that I'm smart with all A average. That's kind of the only good thing. I've never really had a conversation with her. She once asked me a question that was a one word answer. That's it. Again she's out of my league pretty much. I play baseball for the 6th grade team if it helps. I'm just so desperate and I want to show my affection to someone so I've liked her and choose her for that. Again I'm REALLY shy. I can't even just say hi to her at the lockers. PLEASE HELP ME. I'm crying right now because I'm a nobody to anyone but my friends and family.
    a_licia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Honey, what you need to realize is you're young. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 16. You have a lot of time left but I will tell you not to set your sights on just one girl, and it's not that hard to say hello to a girl. :) just say it while you're walking by and look straight ahead and keep moving after you've said it.
    Wazzup243 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 09:37 PM
    That's the problem is I just can't do that because I'm that shy. But I'll try anyway. And please don't say I'm too young. I've heard it it before and I don't believe it. I've had a girlfriend but she was cheap and dropped me for no reason. Twice actually.
    omosebiiyanu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 12:59 AM
    I`m a grade 6 too. I guess it does matter that you're like the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend out off a lot of people. But you're going to high school I asure you that you will have a relationship with a girl trust me. I`m a girl anyway. But for some girl its hard for us to tell the guy we love. Boys are meant to be brave so you can ask a girl out. That's what girls reckon
    omosebiiyanu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 01:00 AM
    Have the courage to ask her out that's what girls want. We reckon if a boys doesn't ask us out they don't like us. I`m a grade 6 girl too
    Lulu123456789 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2012, 04:32 PM
    Does this girl have a boyfriend?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating (In 6th Grade) (Don't Judge) [ 10 Answers ]

Okay , I Need Advice , I Liked This Guy ,I Am Just Going to Call Him C , And We Both Are In 4th Period Band Together , And Both Go To The Skating Ring Mostly Every Friday, The Skating Ring Is For 6th And 7th Graders Go To Hang Out With Friends And Boyfriend And Girlfriend Without Their Parents From...

What are Your Opinions on Middle School Relationships/Dating?(7th/8th grade) [ 4 Answers ]

Do you think it's a good age or do you think that its never going to last and it's a huge joke?

View more questions Search