Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belly1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 06:13 PM
    My boyfriend likes my best friend
    My boyfriend is in a lot of my best friends classes so they are together a lot. He always ignores me at school but he lives down the road from me at home. I have been texting him and he admitted he likes her but not as much as me. I don't know if I can believe him. I don't think he should like her at all and go out with me what should I do??
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 07:34 PM
    How old are you two and how long have you been dating?
    If he likes her it does not matter if you don't think he should. He said he likes you more so you either believe him or you don't
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Nov 27, 2012, 01:40 AM
    You can ask him to have a choice between you and her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend likes my ex-boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I have been best friends with this girl since we were in 1st grade... (im in high school now). I was dating this guy and she was always really supportive of us, but we broke up a few months ago, but we still hang out and we are best friends now. If this guy and I do hang out, we usually...

I think my boyfriend likes my best friend. [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so when me and my boyfriend just started to go out he flirted with my best friend and he told her that he would break up with me for my friend... She told when he did and me and him broke up. Then we got back together and he told me it would never happen again and that he wouldn't talk to...

How can you tell that your boyfriend likes your best friend? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I've been txting my boyfriend and I love it. But he keeps saying my best friend name and that and saying is she awake and I'm like why? And he said just wodering, please help I don't no if he likes her or not I'm really sad and scared. I just want to no :(

My boyfriend likes my friend [ 5 Answers ]

I feel really stupid asking about this on the internet but I don't know what else to do. I think my boyfriend likes one of my friends. They always call each other. Like right now he is in the other room with her and a couple of my friends and I just heard her say THREE DIFFERENT TIMES to him "ok...

View more questions Search