Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdr402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 02:37 PM
    How to calibrate maple chase thermostat
    Actual temp display reads about 4 degrees high - can this be calibrated down?

Check out some similar questions!

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 16 Answers ]

We just purchased our home and have lived here all of 5 days. I woke up today freezing so I went to check the heat, It was set to go on if the thermostat read 68 or less. Well needless to say it did not go on. We are cold. The Maple Chase company is closed. The website does not even show our...

Replacing maple chase thermostat with ritetemp thermostat model # 6030 [ 0 Answers ]

Replacing maple chase thermostat with ritetemp thermostat model # 6030

Maple chase thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

In the Heat mode, the burner does not come on. The fan does not come on when the ON is selected in either the Heat or Cool mode. The system remains inoperative when the Cool mode is selected. The batteries are good. Is this a thermostat malfuction?

Maple chase thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a maple chase thermostat 9610 that I can't seem to get off the cellules mode

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maple Chase Thermostat that was flashing low battery. I changed the battery but now it stuck and continually says low battery. I can change or move from that mode and it will not allow me to turn heat on. Any suggestions? Thankshttps://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.