Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darrellrushing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 02:31 PM
    My gas furnace will not stay on
    The gas furnace will cut on through the breaker but once it gets to temperature it will not cut back on.
    piggrabb88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Leave it off your neighborhood will
    Be safer place gas heat is no good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat/furnance issue [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a carrier 58FGA furnace and UPM programmable thm302M thermostat. House is resale and am not able to contact the previous owner. I tried contacting upm but no luck. Thermostat has started to make an audible click on start up (and guess at end of cycle). Never did this before....

Furnace not working [ 1 Answers ]

I'd previously asked a question about the use of the "Fan" option on a heating thermostat. I explained that I don't have central air but was seeing if the fan option might aide in cooling down the warm air in the house. I basically followed the same procedure as advised but the unit still will...

Furnace troubles [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace just started this a few days ago... when the heat kicks on the furnace will heat up but the blower will not blow... does anyone know what could be causing this... we are thinking maybe thermostat?? WHen we turn the fan on then the furnace works properly... as long as we have the fan...

Furnace blower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a older home with a older furnace. I started it up this fall and the blower continues to run after the house has warmed and the themostat has turned off. The blower runs and runs, blowing cool air. To stop it I have to turn off the main switch to the furnace. What do you think the...

Air/Furnance Blower [ 1 Answers ]

Our air conditioning was working fine until last week. Now after it is on several hours the blower quits running. The air conditioner is still running. I shut the whole system off for an hour or so and the blower on the furnace comes back on. We had the relay switch replaced last winter when...

View more questions Search