Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaliyahlondon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 01:16 PM
    How to find out if my child is receiving ssi
    How can I find out if my daughter was receiving benefits while in foster care she is back home now and she believes she received monies for her being ADHD
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2012, 02:07 PM
    If you are the custodial parent you have the right to the information. Make an inquiry, ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I report someone who is receiving a check for a child that is not his? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I report someone who I believe is receiving a check for a child who doesn't belong to the deceased father? He committed suicide when he found out the child wasn't his.

Is there a way to appeal my child from receiving my benefits now he is over 18 [ 5 Answers ]

I went to court was awarded my diability my child was a minor at time of disability claim he was over 18 when I received now he is receiving the check for claim can this be appealed awarded couple months ago he has not received check yet

Child Support for adult child receiving SSI [ 5 Answers ]

My divorce decree states that my child support continues until graduation or age 19, whichever comes first. My son had seizures when he was a baby and was on medication until age 10. After our divorce the ex managed to enable him to get SSI payments. He has recently turned 18 and I know she is...

Child receiving 1/2 my ss.Do I file her on my taxes ? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I file my 2300.00 retirement benefit as well as ss ? And do I need to file my daughters ss she receives because of me ?

Military child receiving support [ 2 Answers ]

My Daughter graduates this month and is entering the military in Sept. (full time) Is she entitled for support from her dad still?

View more questions Search