Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLem85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Wiring information on heat thermostats
    I'm trying to replace a thermostat that seemed to be not working. The old one has the mercury bulb and it looked like only two wires were connected even though there is four coming out of the wall. I bought a new thermostat and can't seem to get that one to work either. The thermostat is used to control oil heat

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find information about the TH8000 series Honeywell thermostats? [ 1 Answers ]

Want to know what the different options are and model numbers of this series of thermostats.

Need wiring information on a heat pump to a oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

All, I have had 4 people come out to fix the wiring on our newly installed system, the installer included. Here is the situation Basically the when our system calls for heat the blower comes on as soon as the heat, no matter if it is heat pump or Oil and also shuts off at the same time. When...

Thermostats WIRING [ 1 Answers ]

What Is The Wiring Diagram For The Hunter 44155c

Wiring thermostats [ 2 Answers ]

wiring a weathertron baystat28x138 or 139 to a honeywell rth3100c

Wiring two thermostats [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install two thermostats in my home, I know how to wire one thermostat. My house has two levels and the t-stat is down stairs. And I want to be able to control the unit from upstairs also. If anyone can help me I will appriciated greatly.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.