Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LandmaninTX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Are scammers able to use local area codes for texting
    Someone I met online is using a local area code to text me, but I'm suspicious. She can't take calls overseas but is using a local number to text me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2012, 11:05 AM
    VERY easy to do as it's possible to send text messages from an online account.
    LandmaninTX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Thanks CurlyBen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Local Area Connection [ 6 Answers ]

I have had my PC for about 2 years now , unfortunately on AOL! I keep getting a "Local Area Connection3" cable is unplugged , which I presume is either my phone line or the usb from my modem?? This is literally every 2 minutes and it's a real pain.. Also AOL is going mad as well , my PC...

Local Area Connection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am Yatin, Whenever I go to local area connection and on it the optios "Sent and Received" keeps on moving faster. I Don't know what to do.And also when I go sites which I enabled http: it comes that this is encrypted.And also the connection is slow. Please help.

Senior Texting Codes [ 1 Answers ]

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Codes). If you qualify for Senior Discounts this is the code for you. ATD: At The Doctor's BTW: Bring The Wheelchair BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth CBM: Covered By Medicare CUATSC: See You...

Local area connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently restore my PC system, I have a webstar dpc2100 modem, It was connected before my PC crash, but now I cannot get connected to internet and local area connection is missing, How can setup again this to connect to inetrnet? thanks in advance for your help. :)

Local area network [ 1 Answers ]

How can I access to a computer connected with my computer by lan?

View more questions Search