Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alley1987 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Why 18 to 24 for job corp
    I'm 25 I want to get my g.e.d and culinary arts degree but I'm 25 and they won't take me why can't be for 18 to 29 or something like that
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Why do you think you need job corps to attain your goal?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 09:33 AM
    Call your county's community college. They will help you get your GED and maybe even have a certificate program for culinary arts or will at least offer you core courses and then advice on where to transfer to finish such a program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex did not transfer all stock in close corp-still responsible corp debt? [ 0 Answers ]

I was to receive all stock in 2 closely held corps in div settlement.Years ago when we formed trusts we voided original 100 in his personal name, issued 2 new for 50 each to each of our trusts. He filed amended FA I never saw claiming owned 150 as he never signed bk of 100, claimed nonmarital, as...

Me and my spouse own 100% of stock in my c corp. Can the corp pay us dividends? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it deductible to my corporation and how do I compute this number

S Corp 100% owner in LLC (Taxed as S Corp), How do I account for LLC on S Corps books [ 1 Answers ]

I have an S Corp that is a 100% owner in an LLC (which is taxed as an S corp). I am preparing the taxes for the companies and have run into a problem. I have given the S corp the k-1 from the llc and put the $'s into "other income" (Income section, line 5 1120s schedule). However, in filling in...

Detailed description of 1099,W2 and corp to corp [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the detailed description of 1099,W2 and corp to corp in staffing and consulting firms.

View more questions Search