Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Conza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Should I go back to my ex after sleeping with his buddy?
    Here is my story
    I met guy A in 2008 and there was a possibility of us going out until he moved to another city. I really liked him but we lost contact after he left. About two months after he left I met guy B and he was from the same country as guy A. We hooked up, fell in love and we were together until 2011. I always felt he wasn't caring enough because his work and friends were more important than me. He never had tym for me, we discussed this and decided to break up and then he left the country. Early this year guy A comes back, we picked up from where we left off, I then find out him and guy B are friends from childhood. I told him about me and his friend, he had concerns at first but said he wants to be with me. He wanted a future with me but I told him that can't happen because I have a past with his friend Six months later guy B comes back, apologises and promises to change. I still love him and want to be with him but I don't want to tell him I slept with his friend as this will hurt him. I don't know if I should tell him what happened, if he forgives we get back to gether or should I keep quiet and me and guy A pretend nothing ever happened as he doesn't want his friend to know about us? I feel like a whore already but my heart is still with guy B. What should I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 26, 2012, 05:27 AM
    You broke up! He left! He left the country! That doesn't make you a whore. You were both 100% free to do what you want. I might say he doesn't need to know because you weren't 'cheating.' But he will probably find out from his friend. So yes, I would tell him.
    If he can't handle this, then he's too selfish and egotistical. Who knows who he slept with?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 09:47 AM
    He was not your boyfriend then so what difference does it make?
    It certainly does not make you a whore. Would he be a dog if he slept with someone while you to were broke up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 Months Pregnant With Constant Pain After Laying/Sleeping On Back or Side.. [ 1 Answers ]

5 Months Pregnant. Every time I Lay Down On My Back or Side I Always Get This Constant Pain In My Right Side. && It Doesn`t Go Away Until I`ve Been Sitting Up For A While. Anyone Have The Same or Know About Thiis?

How can I get my body back on the right sleeping pattern? [ 1 Answers ]

I quit my job around Sept. At this time I would stay up well into the night finally nodding off around 3 or 4 in the morning. Well now I've found a part time job (A month and a half later) I usually work a 6 to 12am. Now my problem is since my body as gotten used to staying up when it wants I can't...

Girlfriend wants to get back together, but confessed to sleeping with friend [ 5 Answers ]

Good morning, This is my first post on this website, and it has been a rough 24 hours, so please bear with me. My girlfriend and I began dating my senior year of college. After graduation I moved away, but we remained together for another 1.5 years. Eventually, we felt as though the...

Best Friend Stabs me in the back, Sleeping with my first love w/in a month of breakup [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, So I am new here. Basically, I need help. My ex-boyfriend and I finally cut the cord back in Jan. So, he and I had this big fight (we decided to stay friends after the break-up) and he wanted nothing to do with me because he felt like I wasn't talking to him and all. Well, that lasted for about...

View more questions Search