Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bizman02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Honeywell thermostat wiring rth230b
    I have thermostat wires from the wall... blue, red, yellow, green.

Central air and forced air gas furnace.

Labeled connections on Thermostat are Rh and Rc (with red jumper), and W, Y, G.

Which wall wire goes to what therm label connect?

Help :)
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2012, 10:35 AM
    Not being there, its just a calculated guess
    Red to rh or rc with jumper
    Green to g
    Yellow to y
    Blue ( which normally is white ) to w post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring my new Thermostat (Honeywell RTH230B) [ 1 Answers ]

So I bought a new Thermostat and have tried many different wiring configurations to get this thing to work and nothing seems to be right. The old thermostat has 7 wiring posts. G - Y - W - RH - RC - RC - B - O There is a short piece of wire that connects the Y to the W. And there is...

Wiring RTH230B Honeywell Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I have 5 wires: red, blue, yellow, white, and green. I have wired the yellow, white and green to the appropriate codes. What do I do with the red and blue wires? Please help!!

Honeywell RTH230B thermostat wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a rth230B, but my wiring connection choices do not match up with my current T-stat wires. Note: My current digital T-stat is a power sharing model (ie. no batteries) and the rth230b uses batteries, so I have that difference right out of the box. I have a single stage gas...

Honeywell RTH230B thermostat wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a rth230B, but my wiring connection choices do not match up with my current T-stat wires. Note: My current digital T-stat is a power sharing model (ie. no batteries) and the rth230b uses batteries, so I have that difference right out of the box. I have a single stage gas...

Wiring Honeywell Thermostat RTH230B [ 2 Answers ]

Hello every one my name is Ray from Florida. I currently purchase a new thermostat and I am having some trouble figuring it out. My current thermostat has 10 wires X2 O G Y T R W U F B and my new Honeywell RTH230B has only five Rh Rc W Y G. How do I match my wires?

View more questions Search