Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noha Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Cannt open the real player
    I have a proplem in thr real player that when I open a song or anything by it there is a message tell me an general error has occurred and my sound card was set properly . Please help me
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Uninstall Real Player from Add/Remove Programs, then download a new version of RP and install it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannt open my e mail [ 4 Answers ]

I can't open my hotmail inbox after I log onto my e mail it apper to me a white scrren please I need to log onto my e mail quickly and I think that is because the spywares

Real Player 10.5 [ 12 Answers ]

Here's something that constantly bugs me.A few weeks ago,I had the misfortune to have to reinstall Firefox on my reserve pc,the one I use for trying out games,multimedia,and general programs,before I decide whether they are useful to be downloaded onto my main PC.Real Player 10.5 was successfully...

I'm a new player [ 2 Answers ]

How do you protect yourself in sports? My right wrist achs a little after last weekend's execise. Maybe new players are always easy to get hurt:) So how do you protect yourself in sports? Is it useful to wear some kind of wristband? I find the cotton one costs only $0.92 and looks very nice....

Cannt have sex [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and me have been trying to have Sex for the past one month. Every time he tried to get in, it hurts like hell. We think that it is because I am not lubricating very well 1. Is this common ? I am 24 yrs old, my husband is 25 2. What can be done about this problem. 3. Will this be a...

Real player [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any player --free- Which can play real media and avi files

View more questions Search