Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoisSmall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Does my manager fancy me?
    I'm 18, he just turned 26, we work together, and have done for the last few months, he always compliments me, what I call flirts with me, always hugs me, and makes an effort to have a conversation with me, and we have our laughs and we joke around, he never has a reason to touch me, but he seems to touch my hair face and hands, he always asks what I'm doing at the weekend if I'm going out to town he always asks if I'm going town with just a bunch of girl friends, this weekend, I sent a text message out asking if anyone was in town he replied "go home" he does not like me talking about lads, he always tells me I'm flirting with my colleague friends but I'm not I'm just confident and bubbly, what's everyone's honest opinions?
    Jealousy/crush on me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 03:23 PM
    As your manager in the place you work, everything he is doing is innapropriate and you should put a stop to it immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he fancy me? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi.I'm in my last year of High School, and I like this guy. I recently started talking to him (chatting to him via bbm), and we got along just fine. The next day I saw him at school and walked up to him. He gave me a hug(as he had promised he would), and he had a distinct giggle when I hugged him a...

Does this man fancy me? [ 10 Answers ]

This is simply a question I have wondered for a long time and there seesm some lovely wise people on this site. Basically I am friends with a much older guy, who I really deep down can't believe fancies me. However he has made a few comments and done a few things which have made me wonder whether...

Does she fancy me still [ 1 Answers ]

I am a woman in love with another woman, older than me. She comes into the café where I work and we hit it off immediately. She seems to flirt with me in terms of body language, fiddling with jewellery, pointing her feet at me, preening herself, flicking her hair, licking her lips, touching me on...

Does he fancy me ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.A couple of nights ago,I bumped into a man I've seen before, in a nightclub.I last saw him last year and when he saw me then he said he thought I was sexy! That was the first time I saw him.I was out with my uncle,This man knows my uncle and some more family members.I'm not sure how old he...

View more questions Search