Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    623clover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Armstrong ultra xl 80 furnace
    My furnace will not automatically turn on and off. It will not kick on automatically or cut off automatically. What is the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Armstrong ultra sx-80 furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ultra sx-80 furnace it seems to work fine until it reaches set temp finally it kicks off and acts like it wants to keep trying to come back on every few seconds it will keep doing this until temp falls under set level then kicks back on and works fine until hits set level again then it...

Armstrong Ultra SX 80 furnace won't stay on [ 16 Answers ]

We have a Armstrong Ultra Sx80 furnace, model GUJ050D10-3A, with a HeatCraft Control Board, cat number 70k98 (40403001). Everything fires up fine… thermostat, inducer motor/fan starts, then ignitor, gas, and the burners light, etc. After the burners are lit for 30 seconds, the blower starts to...

Armstrong Ultra SX-80 Furnace Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have the Armstrong Ultra SX-80 furnace. The blower runs, but it's just blowing cold air. Checked thermistat and the batteries were low in it so I replaced them. Filter was not very clean, and air was still blowing out the vents at full force, but I changed it anyway. Still no flame. Is there...

Armstrong air ultra sx 80e furnace [ 0 Answers ]

The flashing light says "limit switch open". I have cleaned the filters but the light still flashes 4 times. What do I do now?

Armstrong air ultra sx 80 furnace [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong Air Ultra sx 80 model# GUJ075D10-2B. The furnace has satisfied the call for heat and everything has shut off and waiting for the next call. The problem is on the start-up. When the igniter starts the flame, it is like there is a small build up of gas in the heat exchanger and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.