Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david bsrron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Electric furnaces
    My furnaces buzzes when comes on. Coming from contacts I believe
    PJmax Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2012, 01:57 PM
    It could be coming from the contactor that connects the incoming power to the heating coil(s). Could be a sign of it going bad, Some contactors just normally buzz lightly.

You'll need to open service door to determine exactly where noise is coming from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red t furnaces? [ 2 Answers ]

I am coming up to my first winter in this unit which has a Red T furnace made for mobile homes. The model # is DGAA0077BDTA and the Serial # is 010113672. I have tried to get it running ready but it just won't even ignite. A repair guy who took forever to come and look at it after promising to...

Are 90% furnaces in 1992 as Efficience as furnaces now? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a armstrong ultra furnce 90% installed in 1992 are the new furnaces with same rating anymore Efficience now?

Furnaces [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to install a white rodgers 90-113 fan control center on a Lennox GS18 furnace to add a/c. Im just a little confused on the wiring do I need 2 relays or can I just use the one it came with to control the low and high speeds on the blower?

Are there reset buttons on Electric furnaces? [ 7 Answers ]

I was just wondering if all or most Electric Furnaces (home) have reset buttons and if they do where are they located.

Gas furnaces [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my gas furnace staying lit can you please help me?

View more questions Search