Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wayne1944 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 11:58 AM
    Intertherm Furnace Trouble Shooting
    I have an Intertherm Nat. gas furnace,. Model # MMHA - 056 - AAHR -05. The small vertical Booster motor (Cumbustion Blower Motor ) runs constantly. The Thermostat can be set at 80 deg... and the actual room temp. will get no more than 62 deg. The blower ( fan ) motor works fine coming on, and shutting off as required but the furnace is just not putting out the heat that it is capable of. Any suggestions as to what the problem could be would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Wayne

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble shooting 95% Goodman gas furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

GMH950904CXA. When the blower comes on the burners start to afed like the wind is blowing on them and the roll out switch shuts down the 24 volt's. Checked for CO found 0 PPM in house at regesters. Furnace is three yr's old in horrizonal position. Never seen this before. Any Ideas.

Payne furnace trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a payne furnace which is not woking,the code flashes 24,and it says something about a 24 vac line open,how do I repair this

Trouble shooting furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a Altra 90 SX Armstrong furnace that has a cycle problem. The model # is a GUK75D103A with a Heatcraft control board 404030001 Cat. # 70K98 The problem that I'm actually having is that it is going through its cycles OK, except the induced fan keeps running and won't shut off. ...

Furnace Trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Coleman Evcon Furnace. Model #15020A the problem is I replaced the Inducer motor, and The furnace starts like normal but then the flames goes out after about a minute or two. The LED light says the Pressure switch is stuck open but it seems fine. I tried to replace the PC board but can't...

Trouble shooting GMP Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gmp075-4 gas fired furnace, I just replaced the gas valve and the thing starts up fine but when the burner fires and the hot bar goes out the burner goes out any ideas? Limit switch maybe ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.