Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohanarris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 04:36 AM
    MBA Entrance exam
    Where can I get free guides or materials for mba entrance exam preparation?
    Any site for tips or guidance for mba entrance preparation.. or at least sites which give tips on attending questions based on grammatical error spotting,business situation analysis, reading comprehension
    Stacy Blackman Consulting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mohanarris
    where can i get free guides or materials for mba entrance exam preparation?
    any site for tips or guidence for mba entrance preparation..or atleast sites which give tips on attending questions based on grammatical error spotting,business situation analysis, reading comprehension
    I am co-sponsoring an MBA/GMAT scholarship that you will be interested in. Winners receive free GMAT classes, MBA admissions counseling and cash for the GMAT registration fee. Visit the Beat The GMAT 2007 scholarship homepage here. Also, Beat The GMAT is a great site for free GMAT information. Finally, my blog also has a lot of MBA information and we update it several times a week. Hope this is helpful!
    Stacy Blackman
    President, Stacy Blackman Consulting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entrance Cable [ 4 Answers ]

I am putting in a new electric service in my house and wanted to know what size wire I need for a 200 amp service

Which exam should I start with? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am new in this forum and have just joined yr group. I have been planning to take some IT CERTIFICATION, this will add an extra feather in my cap.I have decided to take MCDBA. I have already some hand in knowledge in SQL. Will any one suggest me which exam should I start with.

Entrance cable [ 4 Answers ]

How do I cover the electrical service entrance cable attached to the side of my house? What do I use? The original covering has worn out in spots, exposing wires beneath. Also is this something a dummy can do?

Exam question [ 1 Answers ]

Sunshades Awnings had the following purchases and sales during the fourth quarter of 2005. Beginning inventory as of 9/30/05 was $0 on hand. Purchase DatePurchase Qty Unit/Cost Sale DateSale Qty Price/Unit 10/10/05 100 $2.00 10/2/05 450 ...

Service entrance [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to find out what the amp rating of a service to a house is . The fuse box is old with edison base fuses, but the weather head and pipe to the meter cradel looks newer want to change to beaker panel Not sure what size

View more questions Search